Our team has over 12 years successfully working together to monitor a Person of Concern.
High Level Southern California Physical Surveillance Team to Monitor Threats
Our professional expert SafeWatch Team provides Behavioral Psychologists, Threat Managers, Investigation and Security Professionals with a reliable three to five day discreet physical surveillance (SafeWatch) on the Person of Concern (POC) for enhanced safety and to help establish a more accurate base line pursuant to the POC's day-to-day activities and external behaviors.
Below are additional value added SafeWatch benefits that cannot be provided in a clinical setting, OSINT or databases:
• Constant discreet monitoring of the POC and his location, thus providing security with heads up should POC travel toward the workplace, campus or potential target.
• Real time video clips and recorded observations of POC's activity.
• Questions that may be answered: With whom does the POC associate? Does POC wear any symbols or words on clothing indicating violence? Does he go to the local gun range? Does he have a dog he cares for? What is his body behavior? Are there indications of association with extremist group? What are family interactions?
Our highly skilled full-time SafeWatch Team has collectively conducted hundreds of successful high-level physical surveillances (SafeWatches) on Persons of Concern, enhancing clients' information and safety.
Association of Threat Assessment Professionals • Los Angeles Chapter
We accomplish our clients' objectives. Consistently.
• Certified State of California Small Business / Disabled Veteran Business
• Certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business / NAICS
For more information, please call (888) 965-4827.
Thank you for checking us out.